Author’s Corner, exclusively designed spaces in the fair venue to provide a platform to the authors/publishers/organisations where they can interact with the visitors/readers and share their experiences and speak about their books and much more.
We would now like to invite applications for booking spaces in Author’s Corner 2022. Some important information regarding enrolling in the English language Author’s Corner is given below:
1. There is one English Author’s Corner (Reflections and Conversations) and Hindi (Lekhak Manch). The booking for Author’s Corner is available only for book related programmes.
2. The booking is open to the authors, participants of NDWBF 2022 as well as government bodies/literary agencies/organizations/federations for organizing book-related activities only.
3. The slots of 90 minutes each are available on each day (from 11.30 am – 1.00 pm; 2.00 – 3.30 pm; 4.00- 5.30 pm; and 6.00-7.30 pm).
4. The first two slots (11.30 am – 1.00 pm; 2.00 – 3.30 pm) on 8 January 2022; and the last two slots (4.00- 5.30 pm; and 6.00-7.30 pm) on 16 January 2022 will not be available for booking.
5. The payment for booking one slot in Authors Corner is Rs. 3,000 + GST (ie. Rs. 3,540).
6. If cancellation of a slot happens from publisher/author’s side, no claim for refund shall be entertained.
7. If the programme exceeds beyond time limit, the party shall be liable for 50% additional payment.
8. The payment to National Book Trust, India may be made through Demand Draft/RTGS/online medium at NBT’s Canara Bank Account No. 3159101000021, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. IFSC: CNRB0003159.
9. Bookings will be subject to confirmation by the NBT Selection Committee. Payment should be made only after the NBT Selection Committee confirms the booking.
10. The facility to be given includes dais with five chairs, two centre tables, two wireless mike, LED screen and 50 chairs for the audience.
11. NBT shall not be liable to provide: (a) Refreshments, (b) Moderator, (c) Photographs or video recording of the event.
12. Publisher/Author will have to bear the costs like travel, accommodation, honorarium, refreshment for the speakers invited to the Author’s Corner.
13. Initially a maximum of two slots may be offered to one publisher. More slots may be offered later on the basis of merit and availability.
14. The Last Date for submitting the application is 15 December 2021.
National Book Trust, India
Ministry of Education, Government of India,
Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
National Book Trust, India
Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Government of India
Co-organizer: India Trade Promotion Organization, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
Venue: Pragati Maidan, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110001
Duration & Timings: 8 – 16 January 2022, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.